Saturday September 27, 2014 Rain or shine
8:30 am - 2 pm
76th Annual SCKC Dog Show/Expo
Long Island's Largest Canine Event
Bring the dogs! Bring the kids! Bring the whole family!
Puppy 4 - 6 month old Conformation Show, Champion Point Show Competitions, Breed Information Booth, Food, Shopping and Much More in the Doggie Fun Zone!
St. James Flowerfield Fairgrounds
St. James, Long Island, NY
$10 per person / $25 per carload
A portion of the proceeds from this show will go to local Long Island non-profits
For Show Entries:
Have Fun With Fido at Flowerfield's Doggie Fun Zone
9:30 am to 2 :00 pm
Does your dog love to jump?
Put that energy to good use at the Suffolk County Kennel Club's "Fun With Fido Doggie Fun Zone" attraction. Bring your dog to the agility demonstration ring and let them tackle some beginner agility obstacles, with the help of professional trainers from All Fur Fun Agility. This event is FREE for you and your dog
Does your dog want to compete?
Agility Competition Dog Run Thrus
Dogs of all sizes and breeds welcomed!
By All Fur Fun Agility
$10/dog for 2 minutes in the ring on a numbered course. Click on the link below to register and sign up for times & height
Doggy Dancing, Frisbee Retrieving, Flyball and Dog Carting Demonstrations.
* SAFETY FIRST – Never run to or at any dog. However tempting, do not pet a dog without asking permission first. Often people have spent hours grooming their dog. Other dogs may be nervous at shows or may not be used to crowds or children.
* Strollers are not allowed near any dogs. Small children can make sudden (albeit innocent) moves, which can startle a dog and the reaction, equally as sudden, could be tragic. If you bring a stroller, be careful that you do not run over any dog's tails or that your child does not grab or poke the dogs it can reach.
* Watch where your step. Make sure you don’t step on any feet or tails.
* No prong training collars on show grounds.
* If you bring your dog please make sure it is under control. Ask before approaching another dog.
* Leashes are a must. No flexi-leashes. No leashes over 6 feet long.
* Most important is, IF YOUR DOG LEAVES IT, YOU CLEAN IT.
* We ask you take home all your litter, as we have no garbage removal at this site.
Directions to Show Site
From Points North:
Bridgeport Port Jefferson Ferry – Call for schedule (631) 473-0286. Go west on Route 25A for 5.4 miles to show. Follow signs to exhibitor entrance on left.
L.I.E. (I-495) take Exit 56 (Route 111. Left onto Route 111 North. Go 0.8 miles Left on to Wheeler Rd (RT-111 N). Go 4 miles to intersection of Route 25 (Jericho Tpke.). At this major intersection, stay in center lane cross over Route 25. Bear right onto Route 25A East (North County Rd). Continue 4 miles to Show Grounds. Follow signs to exhibitor entrance on right.
L.I.E. (I-495) Take Exit 62 (Route 97) Nicholls Rd. Follow Rt. 97 North 11.6 miles. At Route 25A make a left at the light and proceed 2.8 miles to show. Follow signs to exhibitor entrance on left.
GPS address (this address will get you in the area of the show grounds):
One Flowerfield, St James, NY 11780